Lutherville’s oldest sections date back to the mid 1800’s, when the area was founded by 2 ministers as a planned community build around their Lutheran church, which still stands today. The Lutherville female seminary was in operation until 1895, when it was renamed Maryland College for Women. It consequently burned down in 1911, but was rebuilt and continued operation as an assisted-living facility.
The area now known as Lutherville was sectioned off from Timonium in 2010 as a census-designated town with a population of over 6,000 people and spanning land of only 2.3 square miles.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
$158,9003 beds, 3 bathslot 6,969 sqftMLS BC2762370
$1,250,0005 beds, 8 bathslot 19.24 acMLS BC227552C
$384,9004 beds, 3 bathslot 10,688 sqftMLS BC7978143
2 beds, 2 baths1,488 sqftMLS BC7970964
3 beds, 3 baths2,750 sqftMLS BC7942904
$549,9004 beds, 3 bathslot 11,761 sqftMLS BC4144421
All listing data, including, but not limited to, square footage and lot size is believed to be accurate, but the listing agent, listing broker and respective Multiple Listing Services and their affiliates do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. Therefore, all data should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. Listing data last updated 8/16/17 6:08 AM PDT.
The listing information on this web site is from various brokers who participate in IDX.
Copyright 2017 MRIS. All rights reserved.